What are you writing about this year?
This is the year that we take youth ministry back. You are going to be apart of it. I love seeing up and coming youth pastors writing articles for free as resources for other youth pastors. A few great discoveries I have made in the past year are, Average Youth Ministry, Seventy 8 Productions, Youth Leaders Academy, Youth min.org, Practical Youth Ministry, just to name a few.
Here’s the thing! I want to hear your voice! Here are a few posts I hope to see this coming year from amazing youth workers like you.
1. Being a healthy youth pastor: This doesn’t mean being a health freak. Do the teens you work with want chips and pop all the time, and shouldn’t you model what it means to be healthy.
2. Being a woman in youth ministry: Youth ministry is being dominated in the blogging world by men. This is sad.
3. The struggling youth worker: There are so many struggles in youth ministry, and church ministries. Those struggles need to be discussed. They need to be discussed in a way that is open and honest.
4. The young youth pastor. I love seeing things through new eyes. I think that young youth workers can breath new life into the youth ministry world because they have new ideas and are not cynical and jaded.
5. ____________________. What would you like to see?