We love awesome resources. That is why we have advertising on the website. Not only do you get to advertise you product or business, but we get to build a connection. I love being able to help people out, and try their products. A lot of times there are really cool resources that are advertising on this website.
Lately, I have been getting a ton of emails from people who are interested in taking out an ad. Here is how you take out an ad on youth ministry media.
It’s really quite simple. You go to beacon ads here.
We have 3 options for you for ad space.
- Large Sidebar #1, 360 x 260 Top Right.
- Large Sidebar #2, 360 x 260 Top Right.
- Middle Side bar, 360 x 125 Top Right.
If you are looking for something else, you can email me here.
We are always looking to review awesome product. You can mail us your book, or email us a copy of your ebook. We will review it on the blog, and the link will be sent out to our Facebook page, twitter account, and our pinterest account. This will reach over 30,000 people.
If you have something that you would like to advertise, I would love to give you a few tips.
- Change the ad every two weeks. I try to help people with this, but they never listen. People get used to the ad, and tune it out. I would personally change it every week.
- Make your ad look awesome. There are ways to professionally design your ad so that people will click on it. If you want to see an example of a great ad look at michael hyatt’s blog. Those ads on the side look amazing.
We are thankful for awesome people who are starting new things. It’s so great to see how our ads have helped our own youth ministry because we have been able to try, and test some really cool products that pastors have created.
If you want to check out our advertising opportunities, go and check it all out here.