Would you like to spend 31 days working on your youth ministry?
This past June I talked about a cool project I had for youth ministry media. I talked about it in a post called, 31 days to build a better youth ministry. I was working towards this project, and then felt the call to a new church. This being said, the whole thing was placed on the back burner. I am ready to get back at it, and I am going to launch this in January.
This is how its going to work:
– Each day I will email you a new post. It will guide you to our facebook page where there will be a question of the day, and with that a online community that can help each other make our youth ministries better.
Here are the posts:
1. How to Build a Youth Ministry Foundation
2. How to find Youth Ministry Adult Leaders
3. Why you need student leaders.
4. Building a Disciple making ministry
5. Programs you need to start
6. Figuring out a program that will work for your youth ministry.
7. Working on a year plan
8. How to mentor your leaders
9. Staying spiritually alive
10. How to lead your church through change
11. Letting your student leaders actually lead
12. A program you need for worship
13. Setting up a plan to follow up with new teens
14. 5 books you need to read before you get too deep in youth ministry.
15. How to tweak material to make it fit your group
16. I just busted a hole in the wall last night, how to say sorry.
17. How to communicate to teens effectively
18. Setting up a social media plan for your youth ministry
19. Developing a youth ministry website in 10 steps
20. How to keep your volunteer leaders for more than a year
21. 10 backgrounds you can use for worship
22. Are you getting in the way of your Youth Ministry growing?
23. The best way to use evangelism in your Youth Ministry
24. Letting your youth ministry go.
25. Why you need a mentor and how to find one
26. How to create a life plan, and stay organized.
27. How and why to develop yourself.
28. Balancing life and ministry
29. How to help teens deal with digital addiction
30. Why you need to keep learning and growing
31. Repeat, and Repeat again!
You can sign up here.