Goals for 2013: January
In december 2012 I posted the goals for 2013. You can check out the post here, Youth Ministry Media’s Goals for 2013. I love being able to work through a plan, and execute it. Here are the goals for the year, and I am looking for help to accomplish them!
Here they are:
1. Have 2000 facebook follows. Plus spend an hour a week engaging with my facebook crew!
- Currently 1,039. Lots to do on this. We will throw some money at this.
2. 15,000 hits per month.
- In January we it 6,600. Not bad, we have stayed at status quo for the past few months. We need to break out of this. We need to post more than 10 times a month! Also, we will get on more guest posts.
3. 30,000 twitter followers.
- Currently at, 22,433. This is not bad. I need to still work on this.
4. Build my email list to 1500.
- Currently at 610. Lots of work with this also! It will tie into our plan with facebook, and twitter!
5. Write 2 more ebooks. I am going to write one ebook called, “31 days to build a better youth ministry”, and another one on using/developing a texting system with digital download. I am not sure if I will sell these ebooks, or release them for free!
- Next ebook to drop in July, and the other one in September.
6. Comment 10 times a week on different blogs. 5 a week. I need to read more posts. Know of anyone that I need to read?
7. Use google+ better!
- I need to have conversations on goolge + more. I am still working out a plan.
Those are my goals this year! What do you think? What are the goals for your website?