Goals, Goals, and More Goals! February Update
You can check out the post here, Youth Ministry Media’s Goals for 2013. I love being able to work through a plan, and execute it. Here are the goals for the year, and I am looking for help to accomplish them!
Here is the update for february:
1. Have 2000 facebook follows.
1,039. 1,101 It is slowly moving along. We are waiting expectantly for the new Facebook update!
2. 15,000 hits per month.
- In February we it 5,948. We have seen a Drop. We are already seeing this increase in March to hit closer to 10,000. I need to spend more time on quality content. I feel like I have hit a blogging wall. This gets tiring.
3. 30,000 twitter followers.
- Currently at,
22,433.22,569. I love twitter, and I feel like we are still building this. One rule I have followed is that I will follow any youth pastor who is following me.
4. Build my email list to 1500.
- Currently at 635. This list is slowing down. I need to think of creative ways to connect with this community better.
5. Write 2 more ebooks. I am going to write one ebook called, “31 days to build a better youth ministry”, and another one on using/developing a texting system with digital download. I am not sure if I will sell these ebooks, or release them for free!
- Next ebook to drop in July, and the other one in September.
6. Comment 10 times a week on different blogs. Done! I need to read more posts. Know of anyone that I need to read?
7. Use google+ better!
- I am going to use this sparingly. I am not going to build a strategy. I don’t get any traffic as it is.
This is a ton of work. I feel like things are going well, and I love being able to have a writing outlet. Thanks for all your support. I really do love this community!
Those are my goals this year! What do you think? What are the goals for your website?