Goals, goals and more goals. May Update.
You can check out the post here, Youth Ministry Media’s Goals for 2013. I love being able to work through a plan, and execute it. Here are the goals for the year, and I am looking for help to accomplish them!
Here is the update for february:
1. Have 2000 facebook follows.
- Currently 1,101. 1,160. It is slowly moving along. I have a plan for the summer.
2. 15,000 hits per month.
- In May we it 7,467. I need to regularly schedule posts. I have been really inconsistent with blogging. This season has been crazy, and I need to get back to blogging here and over at youthmin.org.
3. 30,000 twitter followers.
- Currently at 29,137. I love twitter, and I feel like we are still building this. I don’t know why this has exploeded in the past three months. Roughly, 3000 people have followed me in the past 3 months. I need to explore why this happened. We are on track to break our twitter goal by the end of July.
4. Build my email list to 1500.
- Currently at 635. This list is slowing down. I need to think of creative ways to connect with this community better.
5. Write 2 more ebooks. I am going to write one ebook called, “31 days to build a better youth ministry”, and another one on using/developing a texting system with digital download. I am not sure if I will sell these ebooks, or release them for free!
- Next ebook to drop in July, and the other one in September.
6. Comment 10 times a week on different blogs. Done! I need to read more posts. Know of anyone that I need to read?
I am looking forward to working on all this over the summer. It is going to be a blast, and I look forward to hanging out with all of you. Thanks for reading the blog. I appreciate you.
Those are my goals this year! What do you think? What are the goals for your website?