Goals, Goals, and more Goals…Year end Review!
Do you have goals for your site or youth ministry?
I love goal setting. It is an awesome thing to look back on the year and see all that God has done in your life and ministry. These are moments for me to be in awe of who God is, and that without him these things wouldn’t have been accomplished.
If you don’t know where to start with goals I wrote an article on why I decided to create life goals in the post titled, “Why I created a life plan (and why you should too!), ” If you are looking to organize your life and establish goals for life try checking out Michael Hyatt’s Life Plan. Having goals helps clarify your life, and your purpose in life. Michael Hyatt’s life plan is the best tool out there for life plan.
It is really time to start looking at goals for 2013. That is awesome to think about and to start dreaming about. I am looking in the new year to start partnering with different publishers to promote products and have give aways.
Here is my November 2012 update!
1. Have 500 facebook follows. 973 at the end of the year! I’m so stoked to see all the new friends on facebook! I need to step this up in the new year to include engagement!
2. 10,000 hits per month. Year end 92,004. That is truly awesome. My goal was to have 120,000 at the end of the year, but it was close.
3. 10,000 twitter followers. 19,101 at year end. Love seeing all my new friends on twitter. The growth this past year has been staggering. I think the goal for next year is to break the 30,000 mark!
4. Build my email list to 500. 591 at the end of the year! I love that our ebook, 5 Ways to Communicate Effectively in a Digital World, has been downloaded and used at least 591 times! In the next year we are going to put it in the shop and retool it.
5. Write another ebook. Accomplished! The Personal Life of a Youth Pastor eBook. It’s free and all you have to do is like my facebook page!
6. Have 100 comments a month. 48 this past month! Not bad. We are getting up there. Next year I want to open the conversation up more on the facebook page, and on your websites! I look forward to reading your posts.
How did your year end up? Did you hit your 2012 goals? What were your goals?