Youth Ministry Media’s Goals for 2013
Each month I will do a update at how this website is doing. I love having you in the loop. I think it shows how much thought and work goes into a website like this!
1. Have 2000 facebook follows. Plus spend an hour a week engaging with my facebook crew!
2. 15,000 hits per month. I am shooting the moon on this one! We will see.
3. 30,000 twitter followers. I am not sure if this will happen, but it would be awesome to get there!
4. Build my email list to 1500. It would be fantastic to have these youth pastors in the conversation.
5. Write 2 more ebooks. I am going to write one ebook called, “31 days to build a better youth ministry”, and another one on using/developing a texting system with digital download. I am not sure if I will sell these ebooks, or release them for free!
Have 100 comments a month. Comment 10 times a week on different blogs. I use to do this more and for some reason I have not be in the habit of leaving comments on youth ministry sites. I am sorry! I am reading your blog, and I am probably even subscribed to it, but from now on I will leave comments!
7. Use google+ better! I have their new app, and my hootsuite is now hooked up to my google+ account. I think this will help. I love the discussion, and hangouts. I am thinking of doing a bi-monthly vlog. I just need the gear, and I think I know how to get it! I have some awesome youth pastor friends that I think you would love to get to know.
Those are my goals this year! What do you think? What are the goals for your website?
Check out our free ebook!
The ebook is titled: 5 Ways To Communicate Effectively in a Digital World. Did I say it was free?
We hate spam just as much as you