Here is another youth ministry game.
This could be a mixer game or a upfront game.
Here is the into video:
Here is how you play this game:
1. Get everyone to pair up with someone.
2. Set 30 seconds.
3. Get the pairs to say the same word by saying other words.
4. The people that say the same words advance.
5. Once it gets to top 10, advance the first two pairs. Then get the two pairs to battle off.
6. Award the team with a sweet prize!
Bonus: Get the students to download the app, and the next week whoever has the highest score wins another prize. This could help build community in your group.