Do you have goals for your site or youth ministry?
Last year when this site was not going anywhere, I decided to focus and set a few goals. You can see those goals here.
Goals for 2012
1. Have 500 facebook follows. I am on my way with 110. A sub goal of this is to have 100 people talking about the page or posts per month.
2. 10,000 hits per month. I think this is attainable if I do all the other goals.
3. 10,000 twitter followers. Last year I fell short of my goal to reach 5000. I through out this crazy number in July, and missed the target 600 . Not bad at all. You can read how I got to 4, 300 here.
4. Build my email list to 500. Currently its at 180. To be honest I would love to have it over 1,000, but then I would have to pay for my mail chimp account.
5. Write another ebook. I was going to write one and release it for you on Christmas day, but I was too busy spending time with my awesome family.
6. Have 100 comments a month. I love the discussion that has happened on this stie. I would like for it to continue.
7. Break into the top 10 of google search for youth ministry. This is the big one. I haven’t even cracked the top 100 yet. Last month I was at 260, and this month I am currently at 150. Not bad for a months work of search engine optimization.
Those are a few of my goals for the next year. What are your goals?