Do you have goals for your site or youth ministry?
It’s great to have goals. If you don’t have goals, how do you know if you accomplished what you wanted to do?
I wrote an article on why I decided to create life goals in the post titled, “Why I created a life plan (and why you should too!), ” If you are looking to organize your life and establish goals for life try checking out Michael Hyatt’s Life Plan. Having goals helps clarify your life, and your purpose in life.
I think it is also great to have a youth ministry strategic plan. I wrote a post about having a plan for social media in your youth ministry titled, ” 5 ways to communicate effectively in a digital world“. Social media can consume all your time if you don’t have a plan for it.
Here are my Goals for 2012
1. Have 500 facebook follows. Currently at
166 188. Not bad. Still a long ways to go.
2. 10,000 hits per month. 8,961 in Febuary. This goal might be a challenge just yet! So close, yet so far away. Trying to figure out how to take this site to the next level. I have a few ideas!
3. 10,000 twitter followers.
5,454 as of January. 5,870 at the end of feb. This has been a grind! According totwittercounter I will make it this year.
4. Build my email list to 500.
261 at the end of January. This is building at a reate of 55 people per month.
5. Write another ebook. I have one almost finished on on Social Media.
6. Have 100 comments a month.
48 in January. 40 in February. Not horrible, but I would love to see it better.
7. Break into the top 10 of google search for youth ministry. This is going to be the biggest challenge of the year. I am current ranked
150. As of Feb, 106. I have a new strategy on this.
Those are a few of my goals for the next year. What are your goals?