Do you have goals for your site or youth ministry?
It’s great to have goals. If you don’t have goals, how do you know if you accomplished what you wanted to do?
I wrote an article on why I decided to create life goals in the post titled, “Why I created a life plan (and why you should too!), ” If you are looking to organize your life and establish goals for life try checking out Michael Hyatt’s Life Plan. Having goals helps clarify your life, and your purpose in life.
I think it is also great to have a youth ministry strategic plan. I wrote a post about having a plan for social media in your youth ministry titled, ” 5 ways to communicate effectively in a digital world“. Social media can consume all your time if you don’t have a plan for it.
Here are my Goals for 2012
1. Have 500 facebook follows. Accompished! 510 in June! All it took was a facebook ad, and a brand new ebook called, The Personal Life of a Youth Pastor eBook.
2. 10,000 hits per month. 7, 624 in may. 7,440 in June. I don’t mind these numbers. I am seeing slow growth, and I think this is something I just need to keep on working through.
3. 10,000 twitter followers. 6,888 in May. 7,209 in June. Not bad! I am back to my old twitter strategy. It seems to be working. For some reason this has been a long haul. Building your twitter following is a difficult thing.
4. Build my email list to 500. 426 at the end of May. 462 in June. I am soooo close. I love that that many people are on my email list. Thanks for signing up. I hope you enjoyed my free ebook!
5. Write another ebook. Accomplished! Go and check it out, The Personal Life of a Youth Pastor eBook. It’s free and all you have to do is like my facebook page!
6. Have 100 comments a month. 18 in May. 33 in June. I am on my way back! wooo… I am excited to see your voice and comments on my website. Thanks for all your comments.
I am excited to be back, and ready for the summer.
How are you goals going for your site?