What is your go to portable charger?
This month is a busy one. I don’t know about you, but I am away 15 of the 31 days this month. This means that I need access to almost everything when I am away from the office for half of the month. I also need to stay connected to my family. During the past few months I have been looking for an awesome portable charger that is sleek, looks awesome, and is amazing.
I was amazed at how great this little Jackery Bar External Battery Charger (I bought the gold one) was. This charger costs $19.99, and they say it will charge your iPhone 6s only 2.2 times, but it charged mine 3 times! I always love a company that over delivers on a product.
Here are some features from their website:
- TRAVEL BATTERY CHARGER: Perfect portable travel charger for long flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad, and other smart devices.
- SMARTPHONES & TABLETS: Battery charger and power bank adds 2-3 full charges to your iPhone and 1-2 full charges to Samsung Galaxy.
- COMPACT PORTABLE CHARGER: External battery travel charger is stylish and compact to easily fit into your bag to provide instant power to smartphones and tablets.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: High-capacity battery pack and portable phone charger with 6000mAh battery capacity for iPhones, iPads, and Android devices.
- POWERFUL BATTERY PACK: Panasonic grade A Li-ion polymer cell and premium microchips combined into a premium aluminum case to create a high-quality and powerful portable battery charger.
I took this charger to Disneyland and it kept my phone going all day. It’s rated as the best portable charger in the market. The Jackery Bar External Battery Charger is an awesome tool for youth pastors on missions trips, day trips, or just out at Starbucks. Go and get a few for you and your youth ministry.