Gadget of the Month: May 2012
Do you have an ereader?
If you don’t have an ereader you need to pick one up. I was slow to adopt the digital format, but once I switched I will never go back. One of the biggest sellers for me on ereaders is the price of books. I can easily save %50 off the cover price on an ereader store. I switched, why aren’t you switching?
One ereader that has surprised me in the last year is the Kindle Fire, Full Color 7″ Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi. Obviously this isn’t the ipad. It is meant for reading. I don’t know why amazon is trying to edge apple on the app market. Reading books, and magazines is the strength of this device. It comes in at half the price of an ipad. I love the ideas of magazines being more interactive. I also have been enjoying reading on my digital device.
Here are few more features:
- Over 20 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Thousands of popular apps and games, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and more
- Amazon Silk – ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Favorite children’s books, graphic novels, and magazines in rich color
- Amazon Prime Members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming on thousands of popular movies and TV shows
If this device isn’t for you, then make sure to check out the Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6″ E Ink Display. It’s cheap and its solely for reading!