I am always looking for ways to help save time posting to different social media accounts. I recently found one that is awesome. It’s called CoSchedule.
CoSchedule is a drag-and-drop editorial calendar for WordPress that puts your blog posts and social media messages on the same schedule.
Now, WordPress users can save time and grow traffic by scheduling blog posts and social media together on a unified drag-and-drop calendar. It’s the content marketing calendar that WordPress is missing.
The best thing about CoSchedule is that as you drag a post from one date to another, your social media messages move with it. This allows bloggers to create a series of messages that promote their blog posts on a rolling schedule.
CoSchedule is only $10/month and integrates with WordPress, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Buffer, and even Google+ Pages.
- Drag-And-Drop Editorial Calendar
- Schedule Social Media While You Blog
- Save Time, Grow Traffic
- Easily Re-Schedule Old Blog Content
- Lightweight WordPress Plugin
- Automated Social Publishing
- Simple Team Communication
- All-In-One Publishing Solution
- No More WordPress Hacking
Here are some images that show what CoSchedule can do!
You can schedule your social media posts in calendar mode. This is a great way to set up all your social media post for the whole month in a day.
Here is a video highlighting what CoSchedule can do:
Things we love about CoSchedule:
1. You can post things in calendar mode. This is a lifesaver. I still love hootsuite, but this simple feature changes the way you can schedule posts and manage what your whole team is posting and when.
2. Easy to use. I love how simple the interface is. You can easily set it up, and schedule your posts, or repost old content. It’s a simple way to get your message out to as many people as possible.
3. You can set up tasks for your team. You can set up task and assign them to different team members. Love that this is integrated into this program.
Things we don’t love about CoSchedule:
1. The price. They just changed the price structure. I liked the $10 flat rate before. Now it is fully scaled to what you need.
2. No Pintrest or instagram plugin. If CoSchedule had instagram or pintrest this program would be a game changer. It integrates twitter and Facebook great, but I hope they add more social media platforms soon.
3. No App. I would love to see an iPhone app. This would be one simple way to post things on the run. Who doesn’t have an app today for a program of this kind of calibre? This is a world class program that deserves a world class app.
With all that said, the CoSchedule program is worth it. I tried it out for 14 days, and I purchased it after the two weeks were over because I felt like I needed it. Initially, I didn’t know if I needed a program like this that was going to cost me $10 dollars a month, but it’s worth every penny. Check it out today!
Try out CoSchedule for 14 days free here.