2 Apps To Make Your Youth Ministry Visually Stunning
I don’t know about you, but I am always on the look out for a new and useful app for youth ministry. If you ever find one, please email me. We are all on the same team, and communicating today in a digital world can be a difficult thing, especially for youth workers who are not as tech savvy.
Here are two apps that will save you a ton of time. Trust me, they will. You can get both of these apps for under $6. That might be cheaper than your venti, extra whip, extra caramel drizzle in the cup, caramel macchiato (no judgements on that drink here!).
The first app is called Legend. It’s actually called Legend – Animate text in video & gif. For some reason this app was really difficult for me to find in the store, and for some weird reason John Legend kept coming up.
This app does a great job making catchy video titles. This is perfect for your Instagram account, or Facebook page. This is one way to communicate each week the Bible verse, or an event that is coming up.
How Legend works:
1. Write your text
2. Select a text animation style
3. Select a color/background combo
You can fully edit the background to fit your youth ministry or event.
Legend cost $1.99 in the app store, and is worth every cent. Trust me, go and download it and be amazed at what it can do.
Wordswag is another app that we reviewed awhile ago. You can read the review here. Wordswag cost $3.99, I would easily pay double that for this app.
Here is how wordswag works:
1. Select your picture (Word Swag also includes 290,000+ backgrounds!)
2. Edit your text (you can also choose from hundreds of included captions and quotes)
3. Select one of 31+ text styles (more being added all the time!). Word Swag automatically generates a fresh & beautiful design for your text.
4. Don’t like that design? Select another one of 5 options. Or want to see even more options? Tap the dice button for endless choices.
5. It’s that simple! Now you’re ready to save or share your creative design on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook.