3 Video Resources Your Youth Ministry Needs
Do you shoot video for your youth ministry?
One of the best ways visually show what is going on in your youth ministry is to film it. We recently purchased a GoPro for our youth ministry, and it’s a hit. Our first video we posted on our Facebook page was shared numerous time and has reached over 1,800 people. Not bad for one video.
Here are three go to products that you need to get to step up your youth ministry’s video game:
Here are some features:
- Built-In Touch Display: Frame your shots. Easily adjust settings. Play back videos and photos. Improved Camera Control: New dedicated button enables quick access to camera settings. Simplified menus make navigating settings easier than ever.
- Fast, Powerful Photo Capture: Captures high-quality 12MP photos at speeds of up to 30 fps.
- Built-In WiFi + Bluetooth: Delivers enhanced connectivity to the GoPro App, Smart Remote.
Things we love about the GoPro HERO4 SILVER is the display screen. This tiny screen is worth it choosing this over the black.
This is an essential card for any GoPro.
The hobby power Z1 is awesome. I love this thing. The Z1 has 3 motors that stabilize the GoPro. The footage from this Hobbypower Z1 is incredible. I can’t wait to use this all summer at the skatepark filming skaters.
Here’s what it is:
The second-generation motor, The second-generation battery , The third-generation control program.
1. Compatible with all GOPRO series camera, GOPRO copies and GOPRO accessories.
2. Semi-frame design is more simple, which is convenient to fix and disassemble GOPRO.
3. You can charge gimbal and Gopro anywhere and anytime. Z1-PROUND standard is equipped with 18650 lithium battery which can last more than 10h. Besides, the bottom-insert interface not only charges for gimbal itself, but also charge for camera and do not pull line. This function makes you fully enjoy shooting.
4. Hand-control and auto-control let you switch easily.The function key of Z1-PROUND allowed you know the status of battery usage. Every angle, including roll ,pitch and heading, is easy to achieve.
5. The function of supporting Back-pac makes you away from blind shot and see clearly what you shot.
Here is a video of the Hobbypower Z1 in action.
What do you use for video in your youth ministry? Do you have a GoPro? What kind of videos do you post to your social media accounts?