The Best Camera For Youth Ministry
Are you looking for an awesome youth ministry camera? We have found a bulletproof camera for your youth ministry.
It’s the GoPro HERO4 SILVER! We bought the GoPro HERO4 over a month ago and I have been so impressed with what it can do. We time lapsed an entire youth night, took it to an event at a pool, and passed it off for students to use. The shots underwater were amazing! This has been a huge addition to our youth ministry resources.
There are so many ways you can use the GoPro HERO4 in your youth ministry.
Here is what it can do:
- Built-In Touch Display: Frame your shots. Easily adjust settings. Play back videos and photos. Improved Camera Control: New dedicated button enables quick access to camera settings. Simplified menus make navigating settings easier than ever.
- Fast, Powerful Photo Capture: Captures high-quality 12MP photos at speeds of up to 30 fps.
- Built-In WiFi + Bluetooth: Delivers enhanced connectivity to the GoPro App, Smart Remote
- Protune – Now for Video + Photos: Cinema-quality capture and manual control of color, ISO limit, exposure and more. Night Photo Lapse: Customizable exposure settings up to 30 seconds for single and Time Lapse Photos. Auto Low Light: Automatically adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance. High-Performance Audio: New Audio System captures clean, high fidelity sound and nearly 2x the dynamic range. Ultra Wide-Angle Glass Lens: Enables engaging, immersive footage of you and your world. Selecable FOV: Three FOV settings – Ultra-Wide, Medium and Narrow – allow for a broad range of perspectives. HiLight Tag: Mark key moments while recording for easy playback, editing, and sharing. QuikCapture: Power on and record automatically with the press of a single button. SuperView: Captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle field of view.
- Durable + Waterproof to 131′ (40m): Designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions. Wearable + Mountable: Enables immersive self-capture during your favorite activities.
The things I love about the GoPro HERO4 is how easy it is to use. All you do is download the app and you can set features from the app. You can transfer video from the GoPro HERO4 to your iPhone and then on to your Facebook page.
This is one powerful camera.
One of the ways we are trying to use this camera this summer for ministry is to go to the skateboard park, film a different video each week and post them on the youth ministry Facebook page. It’s a simple way to drive people to your Facebook page through video.
We love the GoPro HERO4 SILVER, and I want to buy another one! You can check out 2 other resources from this blog post called, 3 Video Resources Your Youth Ministry Needs. If there was one product that you should save for, fundraise for, or just buy, it’s this! This is the camera that your youth ministry needs. It’s just that awesome.