Pic Frame (itunes link, Cost: .99)
I love this app. It is so awesome. It is great for a photo montage for your youth night.
Here are some other features:
PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family via Facebook, Email, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and Tumblr. With 60 fully adjustable frames, rounded corners, photo effects, plenty of patterns and an easy color picker you will always have a unique look.
– 60 fully adjustable frames (resize each frame area for endless customization)
– Rounded corners on photos
– Apply effects to individual photos
– Easy color picker for the frames background
– Patterns for the frames background
– Change the border width
– Square format and 3:2, 2:3, 4:3, 3:4 ratios
– Zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
– Easily move photos to different areas by drag and drop
– Add text labels with an optional in app purchase
– High resolution
– Share the images via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr
– Send as an email
What app do you use for photos?