I have been slacking off. I hope to get this post finished in the first two weeks of the month. So, with that said, I guess this is 2 days early. In case you missed them here are my top 10 posts for January, along with the top 3 commenters for the month. January was a fun month. Getting things back up and running. One of my goals is to have a guest post become one of the top posts of the month. I would love to see someone else’s post in the ranking.
My Top 10 Posts this Month were:
1. 4 people you should follow on twitter (Jan 10, 2012)
2. App of the month: December 2011 (Dec 31, 2011)
3. Freebies (Just the page)
5. App of the month: January 2012 (Jan 24, 2012)
6. 5 free wordpress themes January 2012 (Jan 20, 2012)
7. Create a crazy cool youth ministry logo (April 29, 2010)
8. Infographic: Teen facebook users and their grades (Jan 11, 2012)
9. Programs you need! (April 27,2010)
10. Free Worship Backgrounds (Nov 11, 2011)
A few things that stood out from the last month:
1. Going old school: It was awesome to see 2 of the first 5 posts up there. It is awesome to know that when you write something two years ago it is still valuable today.
2. App crazy! You are all app crazy. You love it when I recommend an app. I will continue to do this monthly because I want to make sure that the apps are worth your time.
Youth ministry media continues to grow and I am excited about this. Every month I keep thinking we are going to hit a plateau, and we have an even better month. This is all because of you. I want to say thanks for checking out the site. You can see the goals for this website here.
For the next month we are going to give away a Seth Godin book, “Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us“. If you are one of the top 3 commenters I will purchase you the epub. I look forward to your comments. I am going to judge the comments not on quantity, but on quality.
Note to commenters: Please sign up for a free Disqus account. This is the commenting software I use on my site. That way, when you comment it will create a back-link to your blog or website. Also, if you upload an Avatar (picture), we will get to see what you look like. This is just way more personal—and social.
What was your best post last month? Why do you think it was so popular?