Here are the top ten posts from the month of February. For some reason it was a slog to get through February, but the best part is that we made it through. Did you miss any of these posts from the past month?
1. Infograhic: Facebook and Teens Emotions (Feb 8,2012)
2. Freebies (Just the page. It moved up one ranking in the past month)
3. Friday Freebie: 3 free fonts February 2012 (Feb 10th, 2012)
4. Create a crazy cool youth ministry logo (April 29, 2010) This is up 3 spaces.
5. 5 Ways to Communicate Effectively in a Digital World (August 19, 2011) Down one spot.
6. Friday Freebie: 24/7 Prayer Lent Videos (Feb 17th, 2012)
7. Does your youth ministry need social media? (Feb 7th, 2012)
8. 5 minutes to Master illustrator (May 18, 2010)
9. 5 free wordpress themes January 2012 (Jan 20, 2012)
10. Infographic: Facebook and Relationships (Feb 1st, 2012)
Looking at the above top 10 posts from the past month, one thing is clear. You want posts on social media. I am going to work on a new series with social media.
Also, you love free stuff. I am glad that I can find you free resources for your youth ministry.
Note to commenters: Please sign up for a free Disqus account. This is the commenting software I use on my site. That way, when you comment it will create a back-link to your blog or website. Also, if you upload an Avatar (picture), we will get to see what you look like. This is just way more personal—and social.
Here are the 3 top commenters on the month. You will all receive a free epub of Seth Godin book, “Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us“.
1. Benjer McVeigh (Love your comment!)
Check out his website, http://www.benjermcveigh.com/
Follow him on twitter at
3. Ken McIntyre
Check out his awesome site, http://www.kenmcintyre.org/
What was your best post last month? Why do you think it was so popular?