In case you missed them here are my top 10 posts for December, along with the top 3 commenters for the month.
My Top 10 Posts this Month were:
1. The Youth Pastor’s Gift Guide: Tech Toys (Dec 12, 2011)
2. Is Youth Ministry Dead? (Dec 1, 2011)
3. The Youth Pastors Gift Guide: Books (Dec 5, 2011)
4. The Youth Pastors Gift Guide (Dec 3, 2011)
6. The Youth Pastors Gift Guide: Office/Organizational (Dec 15, 2011)
7. Evernote for Youth Pastors Part 1: Basics (Dec 13, 2011)
8. Does your church need an app? (Dec 8, 2011)
9. 5 minutes to master illustrator: Drawing and Transforming (July 31, 2010)
10. Freebie Friday: Christmas Card (Dec 16, 2011)
A few things that stood out from the last month:
1. New content was king in the month of December. 9 out of the 10 post were from December. That is awesome. You are enjoying the content.
2. You are enjoying the series. The youth pastor gift guide was a hit. I had a blast putting those lists together.
Youth ministry media continues to grow and I am excited about this. Every month I keep thinking we are going to hit a plateau, and we have an even better month. This is all because of you. I want to say thanks for checking out the site. You can see the goals for this website here.
Top Commenter for December 2011:
Note to commenters: Please sign up for a free Disqus account. This is the commenting software I use on my site. That way, when you comment it will create a back-link to your blog or website. Also, if you upload an Avatar (picture), we will get to see what you look like. This is just way more personal—and social.
What was your best post last month? Why do you think it was so popular?