In case you missed them here are my top 10 posts for November, along with the top 3 commenters for the month.
My Top 10 Posts this Month were:
1. 5 Ways to Communicate Effectively in a Digital World (August 19, 2011) It ranked number one last month. For some reason my ebook just really took off last month. I had 65 subscribers in November. I hope you enjoyed the ebook!
2. Facebook infographic. (November 9 2011)
3. 5 minutes to Master illustrator (May 18, 2010)
4. Create a crazy cool youth ministry logo (April 29, 2010)
5. Teens and Texting Infographic. (November 16, 2011)
6. 3 free wordpress themes (October 28, 2011)
7. 3 ways to make a great facebook page (November 18, 2011)
8. Friday Freebie: Free Books (November 25, 2011)
9. 5 videos you need right now for your background during worship (Feb 3, 2011)
10. A website you wish you knew about (Jan 30, 2011)
A few things that stood out from the last month:
You are enjoying the infographics. I am loving them, and it looks like so are you. The one huge thing that stood out is that you are enjoying my ebook, 5 Ways to Communicate Effectively in a Digital World. I am so excited that you and a few others have downloaded it. By the way I am currently working on a ebook to launch soon to help you develop a social media strategy for your youth ministry.
Youth ministry media continues to grow and I am excited about this. Every month I keep thinking we are going to hit a plateau, and we have an even better month. This is all because of you. I want to say thanks for checking out the site. You can see the goals for this website here.
Top Commenter for November 2011:
3. Ben Read
Note to commenters: Please sign up for a free Disqus account. This is the commenting software I use on my site. That way, when you comment it will create a back-link to your blog or website. Also, if you upload an Avatar (picture), we will get to see what you look like. This is just way more personal—and social.
For November, I’m going to give away a free digital copy of poke the box. I reviewed poke the box here. I wish you all could read this book. Maybe you will win this book this month (hint: comment on 5 posts and its probably yours! ).
What was your best post last month? Why do you think it was so popular?